Terms & Condition
Last Updated: 1/05/2020
GourmetBasket reserves the right to change or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time and in our sole discretion. If GourmetBasket makes any changes to these Terms & Conditions, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by updating the "Last Updated" date at the top of these Terms & Conditions, sending you an email notification or providing notice through the Sites. Your continued use of the Sites will confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms. We encourage you to review the Terms frequently to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply when you access or use the Sites. If you do not agree to any amended Terms, you must immediately stop accessing and using our Sites.
Enforcement of these Terms is solely in GourmetBasket's discretion, and the absence of enforcement of these Terms in some instances does not constitute a waiver of GourmetBasket's right to enforce these Terms & Conditions in other instances. Any use of the Sites in violation of these Terms & Conditions may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your right to use the Sites.
The Sites provide the service of connecting customers with Merchants. Unless expressly stated on the Sites, the goods and services featured on the Sites are offered, sold and delivered by the merchant members. You agree that your purchases are being made between you and the merchant. We are in no way responsible for the quality of goods or services offered by the merchant members. Questions regarding merchant members' products and/or services featured on the Sites should be directed to the appropriate merchant.
Debit / Credit Cards
- Credit or Debit cards must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Customers using the Debit / Credit Cards facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
- The customer is entirely liable for placing an order using the Debit / Credit Cards facility after carefully reading all the terms & conditions.
- The customer refund procedure might take up to two working days to process on the Debit /Credit Cards bank payment gateway. The customer has to follow on with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the customer’s account with the amount previously paid by the customer. We will send an email to the customer that contains a printout of the refund advice printed from Debit / Credit Cards bank payment gateway as reference in case the customer wants to revise the bank with.
Prices and availability
- GourmetBasket reserves the right to update the prices at any time.
- While we will do our best to procure and deliver your order, certain products may be temporarily unavailable or out of stock. In such cases: if you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you will be issued a full refund; if part of your order is missing, we will issue a partial refund for the price of the undelivered quantity. In every event, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the website. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to this Agreement prior to you using the website.
Registration and Account
In order to access and use certain areas or features of the Sites, you may be required to register for an online account or to use your credentials (e.g., username and password) from a third-party social media platform to log into the Sites. When registering for an account, you cannot create an account name that incorporates a trademark without authorization from the trademark owner. We reserve the right to reclaim account names, or to take other reasonable action as necessary, on behalf of any business or individual that holds legal claim, including trademark rights, in a name.
By creating an account, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete account information; (b) maintain and promptly update your account information to keep it accurate, current and complete; (c) maintain the security of your password and accept all risks of unauthorised access to your account and the information you provide to us; and (d) immediately notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Sites.
Modifications to the Sites
GourmetBasket reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites or any features or portions thereof. You agree that GourmetBasket will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites or any part thereof.
Notwithstanding any of these Terms, GourmetBasket reserves the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your right to use the Sites, or any portion of thereof, and to block or prevent your future access to and use of the Sites or any portion thereof.